Location of the Tamil League over the years
Year
 Location
1937
Louis Pasteur Street , Port Louis (opposite the present Batimex building)
1944
Quay Street , Port Louis
1946
Champ de Lort Government School , presently Raoul Rivet Government School, St. Georges St. , Port Louis
1948
Desforges street, Port-Louis (opposite of what was known as ‘hotel Trou’)
1950
Corderie Street
1957
17 Church Street , Port Louis (purchased a wooden building)
1960
Meeting at Hindu Maha Jana Sangham 17, Church Street, Port-Louis, during the construction of the ground floor at 17, Church Street Port-Louis
1961
17, Church Street, Port-Louis, after completion of Ground floor
1986 – 1994

In 1986, the League sold its building at 17 Church St. and purchased a 2.4 acres plot of land at Martindale, Réduit. Pending the construction of the Club House, meetings of the Managing Committee were held at the following places:

1. Late Mr. T.Canarapen’s residence at Rémy Ollier St. , Port Louis

2. Union Tamoule de Maurice , Belle Etoile, Coromandel

3. Mariamen Kovil, Réduit

4. The present building whilst under Construction

22 April 1995
Inauguration of Club House at Martindale, Réduit